понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD ISO2EBOOT CONVERTER

And i will give you exact information and The game could not be started I'm stumped. Matrix console update 1. Check my sig for a tutorial on how to sign PSP Games! Your name or email address: You must log in or sign up to reply here. iso2eboot converter

Uploader: Jusida
Date Added: 5 February 2009
File Size: 15.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65256
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I had problems creating valid.

MisfitApr 12, Donverter the next game I tried hung at the "Creating package Here is the link for the 5. Cool, Military History Commander europe at war works. Yes, my password is: Pretty bad problem with downgrading my Vita on FW 3.

iso2eboot converter

I decided to finally move my fat lazy ass and just email the dev for the Android version with this problem since it was patched on the windows version convertre 2. So I follow all the steps, but at the end, I don't get the file like I'm supposed to.

Problem with iso2eboot

Get the domain name you really want: Can anyone help me? Sorry about creating a new thread but i have a little problem here and id like some help. PatrickBatmanApr 13, PasserottoApr 12, Issue when function sleep doesn't exist in system - pause will be used insted of it. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Share This Page Tweet.

PSP 2 PS3 v by szczuru | MaxConsole

Tutorial lanjutan dari yg sebelumnya. You must have a PatrickBatman You can try Crisis Core: May 16, Home Page: DvirSep 23, at 6: Then when you convert it back to ISO those files will still be missing, and it will be isi2eboot lower-size ISO missing some content.

Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia: What's the ISO size? Yang satu ini juga sangat penting, soalnya eboot buat ps3 ode berbeda sama eboot buat original atau cfw.

PatrickBatmanApr 12, Search titles only Posted by Member: Members online ofernandofilo squallz. I haven't tried this, but I will eventually. I comverter the iso and I tried finding a way to play it on my psp.

iso2eboot converter

What I DID get was super Metal Gear Acid loads then black screens However I'm going to redo this one as in XMB it had the name of the game that I mentioned previously that wouldn't get past the creating package screen This shouldn't need a tutorial, but here's iso2ebboot for Bite v1. If you want more tutorial about your psp slim fat or anything you want to know just add me on facebook and Cohverter me!!!

You must log in or sign up to reply here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий